Tuesday, January 22, 2013

One foot off the wagon

So I'm not doing so great with eating super healthy these last few days.  I have stayed true to my vegan ways, but have not been juicing.  I am in a lazy rut right now being home so many days in a row.  I'm back to work tomorrow and back to making juice for breakfast.  Hopefully I have enough good veg in the fridge to make a decent juice.  Grocery store after school for sure.

I made the torta roll pizza for lunch today.  This time, I took a picture.  That's what health bloggers do, right?  Take pictures of their food?



I honestly don't even miss the cheese anymore.  Really.  Truly.  I mean it.  Oh who am I kidding.  I miss the cheese a lot, but it still tasted awesome.  I have just learned that I need to rely on stronger flavors like onions and my new addiction Chipotle Tabasco Sauce.  Yum.  As long as it tastes good, I can't really miss anything, right?

So back to work tomorrow and back to making healthier choices again.  Time to get back on the wagon with both feet and hit my next goal:  15 more pounds by Spring Break.  Totally doable.  I have 8 1/2 weeks.  Ready, Set, Juice!

1 comment:

  1. When I had to drop dairy for Dylan, I thought I would miss it...but it really wasn't that bad. I was surprised that I didn't miss cheese mostly. Rock on!

    ReplyDelete