Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday morning Breakfast

This morning I thought I would try something different for my breakfast juice. I wanted to do simple yet flavorful and I think I accomplished my goal.

Here's what I did:

2 Green apples
3 carrots
1 inch ginger
3 kale leaves
1/2 inch slice of a beet

This is a spin off of jointhereboot.com's Carrot-Apple-Ginger which I like a lot. I've decided I don't like beets (yet) but I had some cut up from Friday that I felt bad throwing away so I thought I could hide it in this one. It worked. I've learned that ginger and lemon can hide just about anything.

I'm attempting to post some pictures for the first time so I hope this works.. I promise that the pictures will get better once my house is clean and I'm back to full health.

This recipe made 16 oz of juice. It's not too pretty but it tastes pretty damn good.

Now I'm enjoying my juice while relaxing in bed watching Da Bears, praying this isn't their last game of the season. I'm also hoping that one more lazy day is all I need to totally get over this cold. I could breathe when I woke up this morning so I'm taking that as a good sign.







2 comments:

  1. Maybe I need to try this. Your morning juice actually looks good although I probably wouldn't use ginger. Not a fan. Keep up the good work. Btw...in case you haven't figured it out, this is Mom not Davion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured out it was you by your use of punctuation :)

    ReplyDelete